Tuesday, March 25, 2003
« Previous: ...with whomever you want
Next: Minicomics, fanzines, and Between the Lines issue #4! »
Warning: Minor plot-related spoilers.
- Don't have a trademark when you go around killing folks - rose
or big flaming initials.
- If some guy gets on your nerves and busts up your trademark
one time ("He made me miss!!!!"), don't go on a vendetta immediately. Revenge
is a dish best
served cold and all that. Track him and wait until he's asleep in his
sensory deprivation tank. Then smack him.
- People maintaining an illusion should not go and blow it all just to get
all kung fu with hot chicks in broad daylight. Although I can see the
benefits of it (e.g., she might take her shirt off).
- Likewise, people maintaining secrets should not use extremely
eyecatching and obvious tools (e.g., canes with BRILLIANT FREAKING RED lacquered
handles and little silver faces on them), especially if they plan to use them in
both secret and civilian identity and especially if the secret
identity involves lots of flailing and running around and shit that's likely to get
the tools dropped.
- Namedropping comic book creators' names as an inside joke every time you
need a throwaway name gets really fuckin' old after a while.
Comments are closed due to technical issues. They'll be back at some point! In the meantime, you can reply to me via Twitter (@metrokitty) or email me directly via my contact form.